Who doesn’t like rebates?
Begin Press Release:
Pirelli Introduces the “66” Promotion on Select Motorcycle Tires
Receive a $66 Prepaid Card on Street Tires, Including $40 on Road Racing Tires
Today, Pirelli unveiled a special, limited-time promotion that offers motorcyclists the chance to save big when purchasing a set of street or road racing tires from participating dealers across the nation. Riders can score a $66 prepaid card when purchasing a set (a front and a rear) of NIGHT DRAGON or MT 66 ROUTE tires, which are designed for custom motorcyclists seeking the ultimate in performance, comfort and mileage.
“The launch of Pirelli’s ‘66’ Promotion is not only a way to give back to those who have expressed brand loyalty throughout the years, but to encourage others to experience how truly great these products are,” said Scott Griffin, Pirelli VP of Sales, USA. “We’re offering great deals and savings to a wide variety of motorcyclists, whether it be a custom builder looking at the stylish performance of the NIGHT DRAGON or an avid sport bike and canyon carving rider who wants to enjoy the thrill of the latest in tire technology with the DIABLO ROSSO III.”
Pirelli will also be offering a promotion on select road racing tires, such as the industry-leading DIABLO SUPERCORSA and SUPERBIKE that feature technology developed directly within the World Superbike Championship. Riders looking to reach the next level in the sport segment will have the opportunity to earn a $40 prepaid card.
How It Works
- Purchase a set of Pirelli tires from a participating dealer
- Go to pirelli.com/usmotopromo and select “Redeem Your Rebate”. Then either:
– Follow the directions to enter in your name, email address, mailing address, purchase details and upload your sales invoice online or
– Download (or receive a printed form from your dealer) and complete the mail-in form, including a copy of your invoice and mail to the address indicated on the form.
- Receive prepaid rebate card by mail
Offer valid on purchases beginning April 1, 2017, only for legal residents of the 50 United States and individual consumers of the District of Columbia. Rebates must be submitted by May 31, 2017.
To learn more about the complete line of Pirelli motorcycle tires and to find a dealer near you, please Click Here.